Version Two of #42279

I sewed another version of pattern #42279. This time I made a sleeveless top. Further changes to the pattern included leaving off the sleeves and collar, shortening the placket, adding side vents, and taking about 10″ off the length to make it low hip length.



The fabric is a lovely linen rayon blend from It has the most gorgeous drape, really a delight to wear!

I used very narrow hems on the bottom, vents, and armholes. I top stitched the front princess sleeves. As I stated previously, I omitted the collar but I chose to keep the collar stand for a mandarin collar look. I brought the top of the armholes in about half an inch; I prefer more of my shoulder exposed in a sleeveless top.


The final touch was sewing in one of my new labels…this is an updated version of a work in Progress 😊


2 thoughts on “Version Two of #42279”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s